Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tagged (3)

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:

1. Factory labourer
2. Van Driver
3. Hotel dishwasher
4. College lecturer

Four Movies I have watched more than once:

1. Matewan
2. The Producers
3. Rollerball
4. Monty Python's Life of Brian

Four places I've lived:

1. Kingsbury, London
2. Baggot Street, Dublin
3. Dorset Square, London
4. Sale, Manchester


(Four TV shows I can bear to watch)

1. Curb Your Enthusiasm
2. Podge & Rodge
3. Malcolm in the Middle
4. Match of the Day (if the Villa have won)


Four Places I Have Never Been But Want To Go

1. Madrid
2. Berlin
3. Melbourne
4. The Camargue


Four Guilty Pleasure Websites:

1. Le Colonel Chabert
2. McManus
3. Manuel Stimulation
4. Long Sunday


Four Foods I can't stand and why

1. Prawns - from cleaning out half-eaten prawn cocktails as a hotel dishwasher.
2. Mussels - sea tumours.
3. Peus de Porc - a bag of fat in sludge
4: Squid - see 2

1 comment:

  1. thanks Qlip3! Any objection to my compiling a favourite movies list in the profile from these entries?

    ReplyDelete